Outside Sales - East Coast Based
Posted by ProfilGate – Clean Facility Solutions by Heute Inc. (booth # S208)
Heute, Inc., a division of Heute Maschinenfabrik GmbH KG (Germany) seeks an East Coast based Outside Sales & Project Manager who will be pursuing new business opportunities within various industries. Our existing accounts and targets include Automotive OEM’s and their Tier 1+2 suppliers, Food Industry customers, Medical / Life Sciences & Pharma as well as Packaging market segments. Successful Project Managers will travel as needed and often 75% of the month. This territory for this position is located in the Eastern United States and Canada. (East of the Mississippi River!)
Your Primary duties and responsibilities:
* Exceed quota by managing existing accounts and winning new business.
* Build relationships at Key Accounts with sufficient breadth and depth to ensure that all key contacts are engaged. (Plant Manager, Facility Manager, Operation Manager, Logistic Manager ect.)
* Maintain knowledge of Heute Inc. products and have the ability to present the unique advantages of our Clean Facility Solutions to customers.
* Develop strong working relationships with CEO, West Coast Outside Sales, Inside sales team in Atlanta & Germany as well as other colleagues in order to share information on accounts globally.
* Understand what accounts and projects are viable to pursue so that resources are used efficiently and there is a reasonable probability to win business.
* Use creativity and perseverance with Key Accounts to overcome obstacles and advance the solution sales process.
* Responsible for submitting timely and accurate forecasts (Pipeline)
* Provide accurate information on the viability of industries, companies and opportunities to generate short-term and long-term revenue
* Provide feedback and ways of doing business.
* Effectively utilize support resources in the U.S. and in Germany.
* Develop sufficient knowledge to be effective in identifying viable opportunities.
* Understand the business unit objectives and act accordingly in day to day activities.
* Contribute to the strategic direction of the company.
* Travel to Germany to attend major trade shows and meetings.
The ideal candidate should possess:
* A college degree with a minimum of 3-5 years industrial sales experience. Facility or Material Handling related industry experience is a plus.
* Global Manufacturing affinity is necessary.
* Demonstrate ownership of opportunities by seeing them through.
* The ability to investigate and understand new markets and new Key Accounts and their possible fit/opportunity for Heute Inc. products.
* The ability and inclination to pursue new business development aggressively.
* Ability to organize and prioritize.
|Preferred Contact Method
||United States of America
« Back to Careers